Being a Radio Personality
Her father was in many bands and Quigz grew up listening to different genres of music, mainly the Beatles, Moody Blues, and other popular songs.
In May of 2014, while promoting “Battle of the Badges” quigz met DJ Phil Rivera. After doing as successful show Quigz starled with “WLTN” on the hit show “Phil in the Quigz”. While being a Radio Personality can be fun, it also requires having the right mix skills to be a professional at it.
Sometimes, you just have to let loose and have as much fun as you can. The whole mouth of October “Quigztober” where Qiugz got to dress her co-host up and do different themes every day,. One of the best parts was her co-host never knew what he was being dressed up as until that day. Some of Quigz favorite characters were Snooki and J-Wow, Simon and Garfunkel or so controversial Clinton and Trump costumes. It’s a hard toss up.
A radio personality position generally has the following requirements:
- Good clear voice with excellent tone and modulation
- Great communication skills and creativity to interact with listeners
- Knowledgeable on current affairs, news issues and social trends
- Creative thinking, to be able to think of new ideas or topics for show
- Able to improvise and think “on the spot”
- Ability to develop their own personal style
- A good sense of humor
Being an online radio personality can be both fun and demanding. For some it doe not come easy. For quigz it came naturally with little to no effort.
No matter what your needs are, “Quigz Quigley” can help bring your product to a professional level. We are available for many different events in the New England area.
DO YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING?
- Product Modeling
- Event Modeling
- Calender’s and Proportionals
- Business Promotions and Audience Building
WANT TO BOOK TODAY?
To start getting the benefits that come with the “Quigz Quigley” brand, simply fill out our Booking Request Form and one of our booking agents will return your request with the relevant information and availability.